The 2019 Handiskins Championship Week climaxed tonight with the announcement that Ed Leary from Secret Harbour Golf Links (WA) has won an amazing golfing trip for two to Mission Hills, China.
This incredible all-inclusive trip with flights, accommodation and golf has been provided by Handiskins, and Saturday night's draw came after Secret Harbour were selected as the lucky club that the winner would be selected from at Wednesday nights Welcome dinner at RACV Royal Pines Resort.
As the formalities were drawing to a close at Saturday's Handiskins Championship Week Presentation Dinner, all the names of participating Handiskins players from Secret Harbours 2018 competition were placed into a barrel, and the lucky winner was Ed Leary.
Murray Mckay from Secret Habour who was competing in the Handiskins National Championship this week was the loudest in the room when the winner was announced as the winner, suggesting that there could be no more deserving winner than Leary, who he described as 'a terrific club man'.
Ed Leary is the lucky Winner
Ed Leary who finished 28th in the Secret Harbour Qualifying rounds, was told of the good news this week of his amazing prize, and now the big question is who will he take with him. If you are a member of Secret Harbour, we suggest you get in Ed's good books very soon!
Ed has won the following prize:
Package Inclusions for Two Guests:
- Return Economy Class Air Transportation with Hainan Airlines EX Sydney / Melbourne to Haikou
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Haikou International Airport by English speaking representative
- Return Airport / Resort transfers by Private Vehicle
- Six (6) night’s Twin / Double Share in Deluxe Room at Mission Hills Resort, Haikou
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons - Bistro on the Rocks
- Two (2) rounds of golf for 2 persons at Mission Hills Resort, Haikou on 2 of their 10 Championship courses including Green Fees, Shared Motorized Carts & Caddie Fees. (Tip excluded)4
- Chinese Visa Free Entry into Hainan Island, China
- Luggage including 1 Suitcase & 1 Set of Golf Clubs per person
Does Not Include:
- Passports (Australian Passport required a minimum validity of 6 months from day of arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Departure & Fuel Taxes. Subject to rates at the time of ticketing
- Items of a personal nature such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Mini Bar etc.
- Meals, other than included Breakfast
Terms & Conditions:
- Golf Package valid for travel till 15th December 2019
- Package must be booked at least 28 days prior to departure and then subject to availability at the time of booking
Congratulations to our 2019 winner, Ed Leary