Wednesday 4th May – Sunday 8th May 2022
Bookings close 14th March 2022
Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge Rules will be played under the Handiskins Rules, as below.
Peter Lehmann Wines and Handiskins will maintain the highest levels of integrity by strict adherence to the rules of golf. These rules are set in place to ensure fairness of play for all golfers and to ensure that the Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge is enjoyed by all.
Handiskins and Peter Lehmann Wines will determine all rules and will administer them in accordance with the R & A Rules of golf. All participants playing in the Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge agree to abide by the rules set out for this event. All rules are as posted on the official Handiskins website.
- Each entrant must have a current Golf Australia handicap.
- The entrants, Golf Australian handicap on each day of the competition will apply.
Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge Competition Rounds
- There will be two days of single stableford competition.
- Men will play off the designated men’s plate and ladies will play off the ladies plate and to the ladies par.
- In the event of a tie for any of the daily prizes a count back will be applied. The count back will be conducted on the last 3 holes counting back from the 18th hole, if still deadlocked the count back will apply to and include the next 3 holes and so on until the deadlock is broken and a winner is declared.
- Each player’s stableford scores from the 2 rounds will be added together to determine the overall prize winners. In the event of a tie for any of the overall prizes a count back will apply. The count back will apply on the final days last 3 holes, if still a deadlock the count back will apply too and include the next 3 holes and so on until the deadlock is broken and a winner is declared.
Peter Lehmann Wines and Handiskins would like to wish all participants the best golfing at Royal Pines.