If your club completes a Handiskins competition in the 2021 calendar year, one pro per club is eligible to play in ProHandiskins in 2022. If your club has more than 60 Handiskins participants the club can send two pros.
Participating pros must purchase one of the accommodation packages detailed below.
Twin Share Accommodation
Just you in the room
Golfer with non-playing partner
Golfer with partner playing in the Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge
All Packages include:
- Four nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast per guest
- 2 x rounds of golf per golfer (18 holes)
- Skins final golf (18 holes subject to qualification)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome dinner & drinks
- Presentation dinner & drinks
Partner Package B also includes:
- Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge polo shirt
- 2 x seats at the Peter Lehmann Wines Dinner
Upgrade to include the Peter Lehman Wines Dinner
Join us on Friday evening, 6 May 2022, for the Peter Lehman Wines Dinner.
Enjoy a 4 Course Dinner with Peter Lehmann Wines Ambassador Malcolm Stopp. Malcolm will pair excellent wines and food together and explain each wine and how they compliment different types of food.
Due to this being such a popular evening and to ensure of it's on going success, we can only take bookings for this dinner by adding to your accommodation package at checkout. Ensure you book now to avoid disappointment.
Just $130 per person
EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS
Book before 1st February 2022 for you $100 discount
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Deposit is due at time of booking: $200 plus $18 booking & processing fee (non refundable) for all payment options.
- Option A: 1st instalment due by: February 1, 2022 (50% of balance), remaining balance instalment due April 1, 2022.
- Option B: Monthly instalments of equal payments calculated from time of booking up to final balance due date of April 1, 2022.
- Option C: Full payment upfront.
*Packages do not include flights - you will need to arrange your own travel arrangements. Free parking is available on site.
**Entry into the Handiskins Championship Week will only be accepted through purchasing one of the Handiskins accommodation packages at Royal Pines (as above). Please do not book accommodation elsewhere, we will not be in a position to accept your entry.
For detailed information on the Handiskins National Final program, please refer to the ProHandiskins schedule and inclusions page.