If your club completes a Handiskins competition in the 2020 calendar year, one Pro per club is eligible to play in ProHandiskins in 2021. (If your club has more than 60 Handiskins Participants the club can send two pro's)
Participating Pro's must choose from one of the Accommodation Packages below
Two Golfers Sharing Room.
Just you in the room.
Golfer with non-playing partner in room with King bed or two Double beds.
Golfer with partner playing in the Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge.
All Packages include:
- Four nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast per guest
- 2 x rounds of golf per golfer (18 holes)
- Skins Final golf (18 holes subject to qualification)
- Handiskins National Championship Polo Short
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome dinner & drinks
- Presentation dinner & drinks
Partner Package B also includes:
- Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge Polo Shirt
- 2 x seats at the Peter Lehmann Wines Dinner
Upgrade to include the Peter Lehman Wines Dinner
Join us on Thursday evening, 29 April 2021, for the Peter Lehman Wines Dinner.
Enjoy a 4 Course Dinner with Peter Lehmann Wines Ambassador Malcolm Stopp at the Videre Restaurant. Malcolm will pair excellent wines and food together and explain each wine and how they compliment different types of food.
Due to this being such a popular evening and to ensure of it's on going success, we can only take bookings for this dinner by adding to your accommodation package at checkout. Ensure you book now to avoid disappointment.
Just $130 per person
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Deposit is due at time of booking: $200 plus $18 booking & processing fee (non refundable) for all payment options.
- Option A: 1st instalment due by: February 1, 2021 (50% of balance), remaining balance instalment due April 1, 2021.
- Option B: Monthly instalments of equal payments calculated from time of booking up to final balance due date of April 1, 2021.
- Option C: Full payment upfront.
*Packages do not include flights - you will need to arrange your own travel arrangements. Free parking is available on site.
**Entry into the Handiskins Final will only be accepted through one of the Handiskins Final accommodation packages at Royal Pines (as above). Please do not book accommodation elsewhere, we will not be in a position to accept your entry.
For detailed information on the Handiskins National Final program, please refer to the Handiskins National Finals Programme page.