Wednesday 28th April – Sunday 2nd May 2021
If your club participates in Handiskins in the 2020 Calendar year, the top four players from each club receive an invitation to the Handiskins National Championship in 2021. Participating Players must choose from one of the Accommodation Packages below.
Two Golfers Sharing Room.
Just you in the room.
Golfer with non-playing partner in room with King bed or two Double beds.
Golfer with partner playing in the Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge.
All Packages include:
- Four nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast per guest
- 2 x rounds of golf per golfer (18 holes)
- Skins Final golf (18 holes subject to qualification)
- Handiskins National Championship Polo Shirt
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome dinner & drinks
- Presentation dinner & drinks
Partner Package B also includes:
- Peter Lehmann Wines Golf Challenge Polo Shirt
- 2 x seats at the Peter Lehmann Wines Dinner
Upgrade to include the Peter Lehmann Wines Dinner
Join us on Thursday evening, 29 April 2021, for the Peter Lehmann Wines Dinner.
Enjoy a 4 Course Dinner with Peter Lehmann Wines Ambassador Malcolm Stopp at the Videre Restaurant. Malcolm will pair excellent wines and food together and explain each wine and how they compliment different types of food.
Due to this being such a popular evening and to ensure of it's on going success, we can only take bookings for this dinner by adding to your accommodation package at checkout. Ensure you book now to avoid disappointment.
Just $130 per person
Bridgestone Golf bonus inclusion
As part of Bridgestone Golf’s sponsorship of Handiskins and the National Final event, Bridgestone will supply you with ONE DOZEN Bridgestone balls tailored to your game using the Bridgestone "Find My Ball Match".
Access and selection of your Bridgestone balls is available once you have confirmed your reservation.
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Deposit is due at time of booking: $200 plus $18 booking & processing fee (non refundable) for all payment options.
- Option A: 1st instalment due by: February 1, 2021 (50% of balance), remaining balance instalment due April 1, 2021.
- Option B: Monthly instalments of equal payments calculated from time of booking up to final balance due date of April 1, 2021.
- Option C: Full payment upfront.
*Packages do not include flights - you will need to arrange your own travel arrangements. Free parking is available on site.
**Entry into the Handiskins National Championship will only be accepted through one of the Handiskins National Championship accommodation packages at Royal Pines (as above). Please do not book accommodation elsewhere, we will not be in a position to accept your entry.
For detailed information on the Handiskins National Championship program, please refer to the Handiskins National Championship programme page.