Congratulations Shane Gray from Balgowlah Golf Club - Winner of the 2021 Yamaha Chipping Competition at Handiskins Championship Week
*Golf cart image is for illustration only
- The competition will be held on the Friday of Handiskins National Championship Week, at RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast.
- 50 metre Chipping Competition, at the front of Tees Club House.
- Each entrant will receive two chips.
- Winner will be the entrant that is closest to the pin.
- In the event of two or more entrants holing out, a playoff will occur between those entrants. In the playoff these entrants will receive a further two chips.
- The winning entrant will receive the Yamaha Golf Cart.
- Entrants MUST attend and play the Handiskins National Championships Week in either the Peter Lehmann Wines Competition or as a qualifier in the Handiskins National Championships
Players that have qualified for the 2022 Yamaha Chipping Competition so far...
|Balgowlah Golf Club||Ken O'Neill|
|Bankstown Golf Club||Francis Murugan|
|Bundaberg Golf Club||Paul Batt|
|Everglades Country Club||Ian Foster|
|Gainsborough Greens Golf Club||Peter Manson|
|Gosford Golf Club||Peter Blackwall|
|Headland Golf Club||Brian Haggarty|
|Leeton Golf Club||Jacqui Walsh|
|Mandurah Country Club Inc||Danielle Hunt|
|Massey Park Golf Club||George Saleh|
|Moss Vale Golf Club||Adam Bell|
|Nelson Bay Golf Club||Michael Davison|
|Northern Golf Club||Stephen Wilson|
|Proserpine Golf Club||Andrew Albergo|
|Queanbeyan Golf Club||Stephen Dinn|
|Rockingham Golf Club||Roric Coleman|
|Rosebud Country Club||Chris Mew|
|Sandy Creek Golf Club||Shane Dowling|
|Southport Golf Club||Tim Stephenson|
|Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club||Parvin Gounden|
|The Links Shell Cove||Darren Koller|
|Twin Creeks Golf and Country Club||Joon Kang|
|Urunga Golf Club||Ross Walburn|
|Waratah Golf Club||Craig Ninness|
|Woodford Golf Club||Bill Schneid|